EUR/GBP daily chart
- EUR/GBP is trading in a bull trend below the 50, 100 and 200-day simple moving averages (SMAs).
- EUR/GBP broke above the October high on an intraday basis.
EUR/GBP 4-hour chart
- EUR/GBP bulls objective is to close above 0.8900 on a daily closing basis.
- 0.8940, the October high is the level to beat for buyers. A break above the resistance level should lead to a run to 0.9000 figure.
EUR/GBP 30-minute chart
- It would be constructive for bulls if the market can close above 0.8900 figure on a daily closing basis.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.8936
Today Daily change: 23 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.258%
Today Daily Open: 0.8913
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.8824
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.8829
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.8886
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.8837
Previous Daily High: 0.8926
Previous Daily Low: 0.8863
Previous Weekly High: 0.8926
Previous Weekly Low: 0.881
Previous Monthly High: 0.8932
Previous Monthly Low: 0.8656
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.8902
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.8887
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.8875
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.8837
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.8812
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.8939
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.8964
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.9002