Trade Indices, cryptocurrencies, metals, forex, stocks, and commodities on a single platform
Choosing the right brokerage firm is as crucial as choosing trading assets. If your decision is right, your trading journey will be enjoyable and less risky. If you make a poor decision, the risks of losing or being scammed are high. With the increase of brokers, it is easy to fall prey of scammers. This is why you should be careful when looking for a firm to join.
TradeATF is one of the trustworthy brokerage firms that you can trust with your finances. The company launched in 2018 and runs under the management of Hoch Capital Ltd. The company has a registered physical office in Limassol, Cyprus. TradeATF holds a license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
The firm is fit for traders interested in trading Indices, cryptocurrencies, metals, forex, stocks, and commodities. Although TradeATF has not been on the industry for long, it is already learning the ropes of online trading. It will not be long before the company starts mixing with those that have been mainstays in the sector.
The brokerage is dedicated to ensuring you never run short of securities to trade. To ensure this is possible they have included many trading instrument options, so you can have a variety to consider. These include:
- Indices: Trading indices is quite attractive, probably because it offers traders chances to make their portfolio richer. You can also achieve this if you choose to trade indices such as DAX, DOW, NK, FTSE, and NSDQ. The brokerage has over 15 indices and out of these, you will not miss those that meet your trading needs and plans.
- Cryptocurrencies: This is one of the leading technologically advanced trading instrument. TradeATF offers over 25 cryptocurrencies through CFDs, among them Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. If you require cryptos, no need to go through the hassle of mining them. You can gain crypto by predicting market movements at TradeATF.
- Metals: Investing and trading precious metals like gold is not a new trend. The metals available are Gold, Copper, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium. Each has its specific spread. For instance, the spread for Copper is set at greater than or equal to 0.185.
- Forex: TradeATF is home to roughly 45 currency pairs. Forex is among the leading volatile securities, a factor that makes it quite profitable. TradeATF offers multiple options so you can trade as many as you want. While at it, you can also access charting packages real-time breaking news, and currency trading maps.
- Stocks: Invest in popular companies including Amazon Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding, Altaba Inc., 3M Company, American International Group Inc., and Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Commodities: TradeATF offers a variety of commodities via CFDs. Their margin options are also friendly, with some of the commodities you can trade being coffee, cocoa, oil, corn, and cotton. Time to explore the available options and accurately decode the markets for juicy profits!
Available Trading Platforms
TradeATF supports trading across 3 platforms, namely; Webtrader, Meta Trader 4, and Mobile App. The brokerage gives you the privilege of choosing the one you want to use, and the good thing is that you can use all of them.
- Meta Trader 4 (MT4): Pursue your trading career with the leading platform across the globe. MT4 has a user-friendly interface that makes it suitable for both novice and seasoned traders. With this platform, you can monitor market volatility, set and adjust bids, and set stop loss and take profit orders. MT4 has various benefits including:
- It has a straightforward interface that offers a comfortable market experience
- Availability of historical and real-time information makes data analysis easy
- Presence of unlimited trading instruments
- Webtrader: Kickstart your trading adventure without going through the tedious process of installing programs or software. With a steady internet connection, you are set to access endless trading opportunities in TradeATF. The advantages of using Webtrader are listed below.
- Full synchronization with other trading apps ensures you don’t lose your trading progress
- You get access to up to 9 timeframes
- The live charts available in Webtrader enhance convenience when it comes to the trading flows
- Mobile App For Android and iOS: Keep up with everything going on around the trading world with your handheld device. TradeATF wants you to stay on top whether even when you are away from your PC. They have a mobile trading app through which you can monitor charts, get breaking news, and place trades among others. The benefits of this platform are:
- You can monitor the market’s progress anywhere, anytime
- The app enables you to analyze charts and place or close trades even when you are not close to your laptop.
TradeATF has three types of accounts to meet the different trading needs and expertise of their customers. You can opt-in for the one you feel is best suited for you.
- Silver: This account type is for beginners with minimum spreads of 0.07 and maximum leverage of 1.30.
- Gold: Once you are comfortable with your trading skills, you can opt-in for this account. The minimum spreads are 0.05, maximum leverage of 1:400 or 1:500. The account permits hedging.
- Platinum: This one is for experienced traders. It allows 03 minimum spreads, 50% swap discount, and 1:400 or 1:500 maximum leverage
TradeATF Education Center and Calendar
Besides offering 150+ trading instruments, the firm also offers extensive educational materials. If you are new to online trading and want to learn more about it, you can get important information here. You can also use the section to boost your knowledge. The educational resources are in the form of:
- Economic Calendar
- Report Season Calendar
- Video on Demand (V.O.D)
You can fund your account or withdraw your money using different banking options at TradeATF. The brokerage supports a variety of banking methods for convenience and reliability. The options at your disposal are:
TradeATF offers its services to a broad audience across the world. They understand the need for multiple languages to reduce the likelihood of language barriers. As a result, they have made their site accessible in 3 languages including:
Customer Support Mediums
TradeATF has knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professionals who handle issues and queries regarding registration, verification, trading instruments, and deposits and withdrawals. You can contact the firm’s help desk via
- Live chat
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: The company is reachable via multiple numbers you can find on the official tradeatf.com website.
Online trading is gaining popularity. You can be part of this growth by trading with a trusted brokerage such as TradeATF, which has been in the industry since 2018. Although the company hasn’t been in operation for a long time, going by what it offers to its customers, it is already learning the ropes and before long, it will be among the best.
TradeATF upholds fairness as well as makes sure your security is maintained. It offers trading through Webtrader, mobile apps for Android and iOS users, and MT4. Carrying out financial transactions at Tade ATF is fast and secure since the brokerage has partnered with leading and reliable service providers. Customer service is available 24/5, with live chat, email, and phone being the main contact mediums.
Risk Warning:CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due leverage. 82.88% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Also, TRADEATF does not offer services to residents of Italy.